High Pressure Class 900 API 6D CF3M Flanged Globe Valve
Cast Steel flange globe valve are highly efficient for services
requiring frequent operation and throttling when pressure drop
across the valve is about 20% of inlet pressure. Closer throttling,
creating higher pressure drops may cavitation or excessive
velocities which could cause high noise levels, vibration and
possible damage to the valve or adjacent piping. Globe valve can be
equipped with optional operators and are avaliable with a variety
of trims to match service requirements.
Main parts materials:
Body: Body is cast with heavy section reinforced at points
subjected to the greatest stress. Valves are available in both
flanged and butt welding ends. All conform to ANSI specifications. Stem: Stem has long engagement with yoke bushing for accurate
seating.Dsic stem Nut: Disc stem ring connects the disc to the stem,
permitting the disc to swivel and aid in securing tight seating for
trouble-free service.Gland: Gland is Two piece, ball type which exerts even pressure on
the packing without binding the stem. Bonnet Gasket: Bonnet gasket provides a positive seal against
leakage. Class150 and 300 valves have a male/female bonnet joint. A
ring-type gasket is employed in class600.
- Design & Manufacture standard: API 600, API 6D, BS1873
- Pressure & Temperature standard: ASME B16.34
- Face to face dimension standard: ASME B16.10
- Flange standard: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47
- Test & Inspect: API 598
1. We have more than 30years experiences to explore market.
2. We have more than 120 types body moulds, which include
3. We own full-automatic machine paint line, match high-temperature
baking house,which makes smooth paint and good appearance of valve.
4. Design-cast-machining-assemble-sale-after sale service.Perfect
production and service,efficient and professional sales team,what
we sale is not products, but solution for you!