ANSI Standard Cast Steel Flanged Globe Valve in oil & Chemial
industry, thermal power station
Products Design Features
ANSI cast steel globe valves are used to cut or connect the pipe
media in Class 150~2500 and working temperatures≤600°C, in oil
& chemial industry, thermal power station.
Main structural features:
- The products designs are in accordance with the ANSI B16.34 and BS
1873, with rational structure, reliable seal, excellent
performance, and pretty appearance
- Cabalt base alloy welded sealing surface, anti-wearing,
erosion-proof abrasion-proof and longer use life.
- The surface and the adjusting media of the valve shaft are
nitrogenized so that it is erosion and abrasion resistant.
- The central cavity with pressures rating Class≥1500 adopts
self-tightening sealing structure, which means that the sealing
will rise with the internal pressure, and the sealing is highly
reliable. There is back seat structure in the valve, so the sealing is
- There is back seat structure in the valve, so the sealing is
- The material of the parts and the flange sizes can be chose and
matched according to the applications and the requirements of the
users. That can satisfies all kinds of working requirements.
- Design & Manufacture standard: API 600, API 6D, BS1873
- Pressure & Temperature standard: ASME B16.34
- Face to face dimension standard: ASME B16.10
- Flange standard: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47
- Test & Inspect: API 598
Products performance specification
|Nominal Pressure(MPa)||Shell test pressure(Mpa)||Sealing test ressure(Mpa)||Temperature||suitable Medium|
|150||2.94||2.16||≤600°C||Water, Oil & Gas|
1. Our products is guaranteed within 18 months after delivery.
2. We offer free sample if interest before orders.
3. Technology renovation, process improvement, structure
optimization and quality improvement.
4. Excellent after-sales service system, providing timely and
optimal service, which help you to win the market.
5. Convenient shipping sea port, and standard exporting carton
boxes & plywood cases.
6. 100% inspection & testing before delivery.
7. Third party inspection on customer requirement.